- Calendula Oil – Calendula heals inflammation and has anti-fungal properties. Stimulates collagen production which heals small wounds, reduces scars and helps to eliminate stretch marks. It accelerate the regeneration of sensitive, dry and calloused skin both moisturizing and softening it properties. Calendula is a very mild plant, making it suitable for the care of even the most delicate skin.
- Papaya Oil – has exfoliating properties due to papain, it effectively dissolves dead skin cells, allowing it to regenerate. Contains vitamins A, E and C that help reduce scars. It has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that fight acne, heals skin inflammation.
- Bergamot Essential Oil – has a wide healing effect, among others, antiseptic, anti-fungal and anti-parasitic, in addition it has anti-acne and anti-psoriasis properties.
- Rapeseed Oil – has a rich source of unsaturated fatty acids including Omega3. It has vitamin E for anti-aging, Vitamin K which soften vascular and acne lesions and provitamin A (beta – carotene) to soothe irritation
- Castor Oil – has a moisturizing, disinfecting and antibacterial effect and also soothes irritation, helpful in the fight against inflammation.
- Shea nut Butter – accelerates the healing of small wounds, regenerates, nourishes the skin and soothes allergic changes and the content of Vitamins A and E protects the skin against free radicals.
- Coconut Oil – thanks to the content of lauric acid has antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial properties. It is a rich source of B group vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B6, B9), C and E and minerals; zinc, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, calcium and iron.
There are no reviews yet.