- Cocoa Butter – thanks to the alkoloid and polyphenol eliminates the action of free radicals and the richness of antioxidants delays aging processes. Oleic acid provides moisturizing and regeneration of the skin.
- Sunflower oil – has softening and regenerating properties, increasing elasticity and slowing down the aging process of the skin. Strengthening the natural protective barrier, counteracting the development of acne lesions and regulating the secretion of sebum.
- Cocoa powder – is rich in minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. It moisturizes and improves blood circulation in the skin, helping skin cells replenish faster and stronger improving regeneration.
- Coconut oil – is rich in Lauric acid which has strong antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial properties. It is a rich source of B group vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B6, B9), C and E and minerals; zinc, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, calcium and iron.
- Olive oil – perfectly nourishes, moisturizes and regenerates skin, contains the vitamins of youth; A, B, C, E and F. It protects against external factors by supplementing lipid deficiencies and strengthens the natural resistance of skin.
- Castor oil – has a moisturizing, disinfecting and antibacterial effect and also soothes irritation, helpful in the fight against inflammation