- Tomato seed oil – is a rich source of essential fatty acids and antioxidants (carotenoids, flavonoids and polyphenols) as well as vitamins and minerals (E, C, copper, zinc and magnesium iron), which are responsible for skin elasticity and firmness and reduce wrinkles as well as healing of minor injuries. They strengthen and make the blood vessels more elastic and prevent cracking.
- Seabuckthorn oil – works well in the care of mature skin care thanks to carotenoids – compounds with a very strong antioxidant effect and a very high content of vitamin C, unsaturated fatty acids and minerals. It has anti-radical and antibacterial properties soothe inflammation helping repair epidermal damage and smoothes wrinkles.
- Pomegranate seed oil – has nutritional, moisturizing and elasticizing properties it is rich in lipids containing over 70% punicic acid which is responsible for the anti-inflammatory properties of oil. Thanks to the content of polyphenols and tocopherol, it has antioxidant properties. The oil stimulates the division of keratinocytes and thickens the epidermis. Studies have confirmed the exceptional effectiveness in the care of rosacea.
- Rosehip oil – is rich in unsaturated fatty acids and omega-6 and omega-3 to strengthen the hydrolipidic coat and help rebuild skin structure. The oil has anti-inflammatory and decongestant properties and the active substances (galactolipids) treats and helps take care of vascular skin. Ascorbic acid slows the aging process, protecting collagen cells against free radicals. The presence of A, E and K additionally ensure that the skin is firm and tightens the skin.
- Raspberry oil – contains Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, moisturizes and protects against water loss and allows the penetration of active ingredients deep into the skin, making it better developed, soft and elastic. It is rich in vitamin E, carotenoids and flavonoids thanks to which it has anti-aging effects.
- Sweet almond oil – is rich in minerals and vitamins (A, E, D and B group), which slow down the aging process of the skin, the oil reduces dark circles under the eyes and puffiness also reduces the appearance of fine wrinkles, has a moisturizing and nourishing effect.
- Vitamin A – stimulates collagen production, improves skin elasticity and reduces fine wrinkles. A powerful antioxidant, helps keep youthful appearance. Vitamin A increases the activity of skin enzymes, strengthening its epidermis.
- Vitamin E – increases the water’s ability to bind through the skin, protecting skin from drying out and losing elasticity. This helps slow down the aging processes. It also reduces discoloration from U.V exposure.
- Coenzyme Q10 – a natural compound found in all living organisms, its production decreases with age. It is responsible for skin regeneration and prevents the formation of wrinkles. By stimulating its metabolism it accelerates the reconstruction of the epidermis, helping restoring the skins smoothness and firmness.