- Almond oil – has an antioxidant effect thanks to vitamin E, the content of fatty acids makes the skin moisturized, soft and smoother. It alleviates inflammation and also helps in the fight against eczema and all skin allergies.
- Shea Butter – accelerates the healing of small wounds, regenerates, nourishes the skin and soothes allergic changes, and the content of vitamins A and E protects the skin against free radicals.
- Calendula – it treats inflammation and has anti-fungal properties, stimulates the production of collagen, aiding the healing of minor wounds. It reduces scars and helps eliminate stretch marks. It encourages the regeneration of sensitive, dry and calloused skin. Calendula is a very mild plant suitable for the care of even the most delicate child skin.
- Coconut oil – is rich in Lauric acid which has strong antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial properties. It is a rich source of B group vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B6, B9), C and E and minerals; zinc, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, calcium and iron.
- Cocoa Butter – thanks to the alkoloid and polyphenol eliminates the action of free radicals and the richness of antioxidants delays aging processes. Oleic acid provides moisturizing and regeneration of the skin.
- Olive oil – perfectly nourishes, moisturizes and regenerates skin, contains the vitamins of youth; A, B, C, E and F. It protects against external factors by supplementing lipid deficiencies and strengthens the natural resistance of skin.
- Castor oil – has a moisturizing, disinfecting and antibacterial effect and also soothes irritation, helpful in the fight against inflammation.
There are no reviews yet.