- Honey – is rich in sugars, fatty acids and mineral salts, moisturizes and maintains the right level of hydration. It has strong antibacterial and cleansing properties.
- Activated charcoal – has bactericidal, cleansing and pulling properties. The charcoal cleanses the pores, improves the skin tone, evens out the skin and lightens the discoloration. It has the ability to absorb all kinds of pollutants.
- Coconut oil – is rich in Lauric acid which has strong antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial properties. It is a rich source of B group vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B6, B9), C and E and minerals; zinc, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, calcium and iron.
- Rapeseed oil – has on intensive moisturizing effect and is a rich source of unsaturated fatty acids, including Omega3. It has vitamin E for anti-aging, vitamin K, which soothes vascular and acne lesions as well as provitamin A (beta – carotene) soften skin irritation.
- Castor oil – has a moisturizing, disinfecting and antibacterial effect and also soothes irritation, helpful in the fight against inflammation.
- Olive oil – perfectly nourishes, moisturizes and regenerates skin, contains the vitamins of youth; A, B, C, E and F. It protects against external factors by supplementing lipid deficiencies and strengthens the natural resistance of skin.