- Burdock root powder – has antifungal, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. The plant contains lignans that fight inflammation. Has a nourishing effect on the skin and soothes acne lesions. Burdock moisturizes the skin, combating any excessive dryness.
- Orange Peel Powder – has a strong antioxidant effect, it is rich in vitamin C, calcium, magnesium and potassium. It nourishes, moisturizes and regenerates the work of the sebaceous glands. It helps to unblock pores and reduces blackheads. It has properties that lighten delicate discoloration.
- Spirulina – is full of antioxidants that fight free radicals. It has a cleansing and decontaminating effect on the skin, improves its blood supply, tightens and rejuvenates it thanks to the addition of chrolophyll. Spirulina is rich in vitamins and minerals that accelerate the metabolism of the skin, which allows for faster elimination of dead cells and the production of new ones, i.e. the skin is able to heal acne lesions more effectively. Canolida bacteria contribute significantly to the formation of acne breakouts, and spirulina may counteract the formation of these bacteria.
- Banana powder – contains vitamins C, A, B6, PP, minerals, fruit acids and natural sugars. It has a healing effect, accelerating repair, soothing, moisturizing and softening. It mineralizes and vitaminizes the skin.
- Allantoin – has a strong moisturizing and smoothing effect, has anti-inflammatory properties, and stimulates the regeneration of the epidermis. It supports the cleansing of wounds and accelerates their healing.
- Nettle – has bactericidal properties, it regulates the secretion of sebum and cleanses the seborrheic skin. Thanks to its composition, it supports the treatment of breakouts. Nettle contains vitamins C, K, E, B, A and minerals: silicon, magnesium, iron, calcium, manganese, phosphorus, zinc and chlorophyll, formic acid and folic acid. The list is long.