- Cocoa Butter – thanks to the alkoloid and polyphenol eliminates the action of free radicals and the richness of antioxidants delays aging processes. Oleic acid provides moisturizing and regeneration of the skin.
- Coconut oil – is rich in Lauric acid which has strong antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial properties. It is a rich source of B group vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B6, B9), C and E and minerals; zinc, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, calcium and iron.
- Papaya Oil – has exfoliating properties due to papain, it effectively dissolves dead skin cells, allowing it to regenerate. Contains vitamins A, E and C that help reduce scars. It has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that fight acne, heals skin inflammation.
- Shea Butter – accelerates the healing of small wounds, regenerates, nourishes the skin and soothes allergic changes, and the content of vitamins A and E protects the skin against free radicals.
- Vitamin E – increases the water’s ability to bind through the skin, protecting skin from drying out and losing elasticity. This helps slow down the aging processes. It also reduces discoloration from U.V exposure.
- Beeswax – has bactericidal, smoothing and moisturizing properties. Strongly lubricates thanks to which it protects the skin from drying out. Has antibiotic properties that help in healing wounds. The composition of beeswax includes vitamin A, which not only carries free radicals but is necessary to maintain young and firm skin.
- Jojoba oil – this oil is very similar in composition to human sebum and thus helps maintain its balance. With vitamins A and E it moisturizes and improves skin elasticity and firmness, while unsaturated fatty acids accelerate the epidermis regeneration process and rebuild the lipid layer.