- Rhassoul Clay (Moroccan Lava Clay) – is a volcanic clay rich in minerals (calcium, silicon, potassium, magnesium, aluminum, copper, iron, lithium and zinc). It aids mattie and refreshes, prevents skin from drying out, improves its elasticity and structure. It has mild cleansing and degreasing properties, remineralizes and cleanses the skin of toxins.
- Shea Butter – accelerates the healing of small wounds, regenerates, nourishes the skin and soothes allergic changes, and the content of vitamins A and E protects the skin against free radicals.
- Rice Bran oil – contains ceramides that are responsible for the youthful appearance and firmness of the skin. Stimulates collagen production and perfectly protects against UV rays. It has delicate exfoliating properties which improve the blood supply to the skin.
- Olive oil – perfectly nourishes, moisturizes and regenerates skin, contains the vitamins of youth; A, B, C, E and F. It protects against external factors by supplementing lipid deficiencies and strengthens the natural resistance of skin.
- Coconut oil – is rich in Lauric acid which has strong antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial properties. It is a rich source of B group vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B6, B9), C and E and minerals; zinc, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, calcium and iron.
- Castor oil – has a moisturizing, disinfecting and antibacterial effect and also soothes irritation, helpful in the fight against inflammation.
- Rapeseed oil – has on intensive moisturizing effect and is a rich source of unsaturated fatty acids, including Omega3. It has vitamin E for anti-aging, vitamin K, which soothes vascular and acne lesions as well as provitamin A (beta – carotene)to soften skin irritation.