- Sea Salt – has antiseptic properties that accelerate the healing of minor cuts, combats bacteria and supports the regeneration process, soothing and relieving dermatological problems.
- Coconut oil – is rich in Lauric acid which has strong antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial properties. It is a rich source of B group vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B6, B9), C and E and minerals; zinc, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, calcium and iron.
- Rapeseed oil – has on intensive moisturizing effect and is a rich source of unsaturated fatty acids, including Omega3. It has vitamin E for anti-aging, vitamin K, which soothes vascular and acne lesions as well as provitamin A (beta – carotene) to soften skin irritation.
- Olive oil – perfectly nourishes, moisturizes and regenerates skin, contains the vitamins of youth; A, B, C, E and F. It protects against external factors by supplementing lipid deficiencies and strengthens the natural resistance of skin.
- Castor oil – has a moisturizing, disinfecting and antibacterial effect and also soothes irritation, helpful in the fight against inflammation.