- Vitamin C – is an antioxidant, inhibits the action of free radicals and supports the production of collagen. has the properties of lightening discoloration, balancing the skin tone. Vitamin C improves the appearance of the skin, becomes smoother, brightened and moisturized.
- Zinc oxide – supports faster skin regeneration, has antibacterial properties and also protects damaged skin from irritation and dermatological changes.
- Cranberry – has an antibacterial and cleansing effect, perfectly moisturizes and regulates the pH of the skin, thanks to the content of vitamins and bioelements, it perfectly nourishes and improves its functioning. Cranberry increases skin tension, smoothes fine lines and protects it against free radicals.
- Allantoin – has a strong moisturizing and smoothing effect, has anti-inflammatory properties, and stimulates the regeneration of the epidermis. It supports the cleansing of wounds and accelerates their healing.
- Panthenol – has soothing, analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It has a caring and soothing effect on the skin. It has strong hydroscopic properties, stimulates cell renewal, restores tension and smoothes skin.
- Honey – nourishes, soothes irritations and accelerates the healing of the epidermis. Its properties maintain an appropriate level of skin hydration.