- Grapeseed oil – is a rich source of vitamins A, E, K and D. the addition of vitamins A and E help slow down aging, while vitamin K supports the treatment of vascular skin. The oil accelerates the regeneration of the epidermis, prevents the formation of blackheads and has a toning effect.
- Rice Bran oil – contains ceramides that are responsible for the young appearance and its firmness of the skin. Stimulates collagen production and perfectly protects against UV rays. It has delicate exfoliating properties which improve the blood supply to the skin.
- Moringa oil – prevents water loss from the deeper layers helping to soothe and firm the skin. It has properties that rebuild the natural epidermal hybrid-lipid coat, helping fight acne and acne scars.
- Sunflower Oil – has softening and regenerating properties, increasing elasticity and slowing down the aging process of the skin. Strengthening the natural protective barrier, counteracting the development of acne lesions and regulating the secretion of sebum.
- Castor Oil – has a moisturizing, disinfecting and antibacterial effect and also soothes irritation, helpful in the fight against inflammation.
- Rosemary essential oil – has antiseptic properties and its herbal fragrance calms and relaxes.
- Lemon essential oil – has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, accelerates cell regeneration and brightening effect.
- Ylang-Ylang essential oil – has toning and antibacterial properties to improve skin condition, its floral fragrance calms, relieves tension and reduces stress.